USA Corporate Visas - Temporary

Temporary Corporate Visas


Of particular intererst to corporations are the L1 Intra-Company Transferee Visa and E-1 Treaty Trader Visa. They allow the transferral of key members of staff to the United States to assist in setting up new offices or being involved in new or exisiting projects. can facilitate the transfer of multiple employees at a discount, please contact us for further information.


L-1 Intra-Company Transferee Visa.

For transferring key members (either managers or have specialized knowledge of the company) of staff in either to a US branch.



E-1 Treaty Trader and Family Visa.

For entering the USA on the purposes of trade in either goods or services.