USA Corporate Visas - Helping Your Business Grow - EB-1, EB-5, L-1 and E-1

United States Corporate Visas


Select the US Corporate Visa type you are interested in:


Temporary Corporate Visas | Permanent Corporate Visas


If you wish to expand your business or enterprise into the United States market by setting up a new branch, or transferring key members of personnel to the USA to kick-start a new project, our expert American Immigration legal team can help.


Often your current staff play a crucial key role in setting up (and sometimes managing) a new project, with them already possessing intimate knowledge of your companies procedures, values and a clear understanding of the final goals of the project. The US L-1 Visa allows you to utilize your current staff in a new venture inside the United States. The transfer of several key personnel (possibly by utilizing a blanket transfer visa) can be crucial to keep the project on time, on budget and achieving successful and lucrative results.


The E-1 Treaty Trader Visa is used for those wishing to conduct 'significant trade' with the United States of America. Please contact us or click on the relevant link for more information on the E-1 visa's requirements you must meet.


We at can help you drive your business forward by facilitating the easier transfer of your staff as possible. All of our lawyers are highly experienced and with a very high success outcome for cases.


Additionally, we offer discounts on blanket L1 (and other Visa) transfers, call us +44 (0)207 0784 127 for details!


See the chart below for a brief comparison of the various visa types.

Categories of American Business & Corporate Visas



E-1/E-2 Visas



Regional Center



Not Fixed



Any amount $500.000 or $1m
Minimum of $500,000

Job Creation


No set Minimum 10 direct jobs
10 direct OR indirect jobs



Manager or essential skills unless Investor
Executive/Manager or specialized knowledge
Policy Making Limited Partner


Can go direct to consul

USCIS first unless a

blanket application
USCIS, then consul or form I-485 USCIS, then conul or form I-485



Minimum of 1-2 months

Less than 30 days with

premium processing

Around one year Around on year

Can visa be


Depends on country & premium proccess
Yes, premium processing
No No

Initial visa validy

Up to five years One year for start-ups Two-year conditional Green Card Two-year conditional Green Card

US Permanent


Possible EB-1 after one year
Possible EB-1 after one year Yes, after two-year conditional Period
Yes, after two-year conditional period

Maximum Period

Unlimited extensions 5 or 7 years US Permanent residence
USA Permanent Residence

Working Spouse

Yes Yes

Three months after


Three months after I-485



Around 90 days Around 90 days Usually 6 months Usually 6months