USA EB-3 Visa Other Worker | Work In America With No Experience or Qualifications

EB-3 Visas to work in the United States of America.

The EB-3 Other Worker visa has proven an extremely popular visa among our clients, providing a fantastic opportunity for a permanent work visa in the United States of America. The EB-3 Visa (Other Worker) sub-category does not require any specific skills, qualifications or experience on your part to be granted the visa to work in America. The purpose of this specific visa category is to bring in immigrants to fulfill a shortage of workers inside the USA for a number of different job types (see the below FAQs).

The only requirements and conditions for the EB-3 Other Worker Visa is that you are capable of physically working a regular job in America, full time for 12 months. After this 12 month period, you are free to pursue another job or career path inside the US, or you may continue working with your current employer if you so desire.

This is a non-immigrant visa where you, your spouse and any children under the age of 21 years old will receive a US green card to immigrate to America as part of the same application packet. Our US employers will sponsor your visa application so you can work permanently in the US job.

These positions do not have requirements for skills or qualifications, which means that they are an excellent way to enter the USA for those without college or university degrees. But we at GetMeAVisa have found the EB-3 Other Worker visa is also very popular with clients with professionals qualifications too, as it is an easier route to enter the US and offers a green card.

We have agreements with large employers throughout America who have 1000’s of US job vacancies for those with an EB-3 Visa. We will (through our American partners) process the green card application and help you with all of the paperwork and also prepare for interviews with the US embassy and employers.

Your spouse does not have to work for the same American employer as you, and they may work elsewhere in the States, or choose to study, start a business or even enrol on training. Your children under 21 years old can also do the same.

The EB-3 Visa Other Worker sub-category is also a great solution for unmarried couples to migrate to the States. Under US Law an unmarried partner cannot sponsor their partner, but we have found the EB-3 Other Worker visa very popular with unmarried couples wishing to migrate to the US, or a migrant wanting to join an American partner in the United States, but the couple do not have plans to marry.

The EB-3 Other Worker visa proves popular with our clients for a number of reasons, including those with:


  • Children over 21 years old
  • Parents
  • Siblings
  • All other relatives
  • Friends


Currently the dates for the EB-3 Other Worker visa are not backlogged according to the US Government's Visa bulletin. Click on the link then select "Current Visa Bulletin" then scroll down to "EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCES" and read up to 6.


US EB-3 Other Worker Visa FAQ:


Does the USA really have a shortage of workers?
According to America's own Department of Labor (DOL), half of the jobs created in the next five years inside the country will require no more than a high school education. However, currently only 10% of men pursue unskilled work rather than attending college. This has left MILLIONS OF VACANT JOBS. Therefore foreign workers like you are required to fill the jobs shortages inside the USA, and currently 50% of all the new jobs created in the last decade were filled by foreign-born workers. You can also take a look at this CNN article for even more information!


What is a “green card”?
The US green card makes you a Legal Permanent Resident which gives you the permission to live and work in the USA permanently. Remember your spouse and children will get their own green card too. You can apply for US citizenship 5-6 years after obtaining your green card providing you have abided by the prevailing conditions.


How much will I be paid in the United States?

Pay will be dependant upon your specific job and location, and you will be given these details (and more) after you have been spoken to the American employers. But according to immigration rules (set forth by the US Government) you will be paid the prevailing wage. This means you will be compensated fairly and cannot be paid a lower wage than US workers when working your job in the USA.


Can you tell me more about this opportunity?
The EB-3 Other Worker Visa is a fast and easy method of obtaining a green card for you and your family to work abroad, or to have other loved ones join you in the United States. These visas were backlogged (retrogressed) for many years. The great news for you is that the EB-3 Other Worker visas have now become available (not retrogressed) which means this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get an american green card in an easy way. There are other methods of obtaining a green card or US visa, but often have a higher barrier to entry such as having a degree or investing $1m in a US business.


Can I choose the job and location?
We will try our best to offer you the job in your preferred location when working in America, but our US employers can’t guarantee that. The EB-3 jobs are unskilled, and therefore not stressful - you won’t be taking the job home with you and are NOT expected to work out of contracted hours. Remember this is your opportunity to become a Lawful Permanent Resident in the USA. This is a wonderful chance to grab a new life for you and your family.


Can you tell me more about the US job I'd be working in?
You are obliged to work in America for the employer sponsoring you full time (35 hours a week) for a period of just 12 months. We can email or discuss these job opportunities over the phone. These are unskilled jobs which anyone can do. You will be working for a large employer who has thousands of US jobs available.


How long will it take to process the application?
The process length is dependent on the US government agencies involved including the Embassy that will interview you. It is the decision of these agencies to grant the EB-3 visa NOT OURS.


How long am I contracted to work in the US job and would I need to leave America once it's finished?
No, this is a permanent visa! This is a common question from many of our clients. The American sponsoring employer requires you to work in this job for only 12 months. After this 12 months period is up, you can either choose to continue working for the same employer or you can seek alternative employment in a different job or position inside the United States of America. Remember, the Green Card is for life!


Can I work in a second job on the EB-3 Visa?
Yes. So, for example, if you are a professional and wish to work a second job in your field, you may do so, but you would need to work this job around your hours of the full-time job sponsoring your entry into the USA. For example registered nurses can work in a local hospital during the weekends or evenings as long they have passed NCLEX (see for more information), and during regular hours they would work their contracted EB-3 Job.


Many of our clients decide to study, set up a side business, while others prefer to just work their just relax and enjoy life in the USA with than additional employment.


What other services do you provide?

Our American partners are happy to help you with all aspects of immigration:

Consular interview preparation
Travel liaison services upon arrival at U.S. airport
Transportation provided to your new job on first day of employment
Assistance provided for obtaining social security card, opening a U.S. checking account, finding suitable housing and coordinating local transportation needs


How do I start?

For more information register below for a free no obligation brochure or call us on (UK) 0207 078 4127.




Full Name
Telephone Number
Email Address