F-1 & F-1 Student Visas

Category F-1 visas are issued to students who have been accepted for a full-time course of study at an approved school/acadmenic institution, although you may visit the US as a tourist to inspect prospective schools. You must continue in full-time education for the visa to remain valid.

An F-2 visa is issued to the spouse and children of F-1 visa holders who wish to visit or accompany a foreign national studying in the US.

Students are able to work in specific circumstances, but due to the complexity of the regulations, this would be better discussed in detail with the attorney in a consultation.

GetMeaVisa are happy to answer any questions you might have so please give us a call  on: +44 (0)207 0784 127 or alternatively use the call request form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!