Temporary Individual Visas

There are numerous categories of non-immigrant visas suitable for individuals and their qualifying family members (for example, their spouse and children). Please click on any of the relevant links below for more information on the visa(s) you are interested in.

Please note, that this information should be used as a guide only, and due to the complexity of US Immigration Law, seeking professional advice from one of our experienced US immigration lawyers is highly recommended.

B1 & B2 Visitor Visas

For use for entering the United States for the purposes of Business or Tourism.

E3 Australian Professional Workers Visa

The E-3 Visa is for the exclusive use of Australian citizens.

F1 Academic and Language Student Visas

Reserved for non-immigrants wishing to pursue academic studies and language training programmes.

H1-B Employees in Specialty Occupations Visa and Other H Visa

Specialty Occupations Visa – for example architecture, engineering, business specialities.

K1 Fiancé(e) Visa

Entry into the USA for the purposes of marriage.

O-1 & O-2 Extraordinary Ability Visa

For those who have extraordinary ability in the fields of science, art, education and more.

P Visas Athletes & Entertainers

For internationally recognized athletes, entertainers and artists,

M-1 Vocational Student Visa

Enter the US as a student

R-1 Religious Workers Visa

The R-1 visa is for clergy, social workers, health-care workers for religious institutions and more.