M-1 Vocational Student US Visa

There are three categories of visa for foreign students: category F for full-time academic and language students; category J-1 for students coming to the US on exchange visits; and category M-1 for vocational and non-academic students. M-1 visas are issued for the estimated length of time it will take you to complete your proposed studies up to a maximum of five years, although visas aren’t usually approved for longer than 18 months at a time.

For further Information:

Please use the contact us form to the right of this page, or call us on +44 (0)207 0784 127