P Visa For Athletes and Entertainers

Category P visas are issued to internationally recognized athletes, entertainers and artists, and to their essential support personnel. Individual athletes and teams are eligible for P-1 visas, which may be valid for five years in the case of individual athletes or six months for a team. P-2 visas are issued for individuals or groups involved in a reciprocal exchange program between the US and one or more foreign countries, and P-3 visas are for performers (individuals or groups) in a culturally unique program.

P-4 visas are granted to the spouse and unmarried children under 21 of those granted P-1, P-2 and P-3 visas. Dependants aren’t allowed to work, although they’re permitted to study. The qualifications necessary for P visas aren’t as stringent as for O visas, although there’s a significant overlap between the uses and qualifications for O and P visas.

For further Information:

Please use the contact us form to the right of this page, or call us on +44 (0)207 0784 127